Towing and Roadside Assistance will be operating as usual
Gardenstate Towing continues to remain proactive in our efforts to keep our staff, customers and community safe during the Covid-19 pandemic. As an essential service, we are continuing to operate to ensure nobody is stuck on the roads during this time. Our top priority is keeping our community safe. We are proud that Australians have adhered to the Covid-19 guidelines and we are seeing positive results countrywide – but our team knows that we must not become complacent and we will continue to implement all the necessary safety procedures diligently.
Our Gardenstate team would like to assure all our customers that we are taking all the necessary precautions to keep ourselves and those we come into contact with safe. We are following the advice from the Australian Government, the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the Australian Centre for Disease Control (CDC) and keeping up to date with the latest facts and recommendations.
Gardenstate Towing’s Health and Safety Measures
- Tow truck drivers who feel unwell are asked to stay home
- Members of our team who are experiencing any flu-like symptoms are asked to get a medical clearance before returning to work
- All our drivers have been equipped with personal safety gear – disposable surgical gloves, facial masks and hand sanitiser
- Our trucks and all our towing equipment is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected daily and after every use
- Our drivers and operators will ask customers to disclose if they are sick or have been in a Covid-19 hotspot recently
- Our drivers practice social distancing and will keep a safe distance away from customers
- We’ve asked any employees who feel unwell to stay home
- We are limiting access to our office – we encourage only essential staff to come in
- We are restricting non-essential interactions with customers
- The office is routinely and thoroughly cleaned
- We are conducting meetings via teleconferencing whenever possible
We are also regularly reminding our team to continue to practise the following guideline as recommended by WHO
- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- If you have a fever, a cough, and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention. Call in advance.
Our dedicated Gardenstate Towing team would like all our customers to feel comfortable and safe when dealing with us during this pandemic. Your health and safety is our top priority and we will continue to follow the safety recommendations of our Government and Health Authorities. All our services continue to operate – so if you need a specialised tow, transport or roadside assistance, we are happy to help 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Remember we are all in this together!