Car breakdown? Call Emergency Towing Services
It’s an awful feeling – breaking down. It is especially terrifying if it happens during peak hour on one of Melbourne’s increasingly busy roads.
Fortunately, our 24-hour towing company is comprised of professional, accredited drivers who are well aware of how stressful this situation can be.
Part of our service is to offer emergency roadside assistance and our drivers are well equipped to offer support in your time of need – keeping our clients safe and informed is a primary focus of ours.
When To Call Our Emergency Vehicle Towing Service?
- Mechanical Problems
If you’re faced with a mechanical issue and you’re not too sure what has happened – don’t panic, our drivers are qualified mechanics who will respond rapidly to your call. We jump start and replace batteries to get you moving again. It is also wise to call us if your engine is overheating – continuing to drive could cause further damage. Should your mechanical issue require more specialised service we are able to tow and store your vehicle
- Flat Tires and Wheel Changes
We are aware that most people are quite capable of changing a tire but sometimes unforeseen problems occur like not having the right equipment or not having a spare tyre, or simply feeling you lack the skill. Our emergency roadside assist will have you covered.
- Refuelling and Water Replacement
If you’ve found yourself caught short, we will help you refuel.
Will I Automatically Be Towed If I Call Gardenstate Towing Service?
Our job at Gardenstate Towing Melbourne is to help you through this unfortunate situation and provide you with sound advice and assistance that will potentially save you from being towed.
If you find your vehicle has unexpectedly suffered a breakdown, here are a few expert tips to ensure your own safety while you wait for help.
Safety Tips to Follow in a Breakdown
- Turn on your hazard lights
- Turn on your parking lights
- Move to the far left
- If possible, find a breakdown bay
- Stay in your car if you’re on a busy road
- Keep your seatbelt on while in the car
- If you have to get out of your car on a busy road – get out on the passenger side to avoid stepping into traffic
- Wait behind the safety barrier if there is one
- Stay calm and call our 24-hour car towing service for emergency roadside assistance.
Safety Tips to Follow if you have Passengers in the Car
- If you have passengers ensure they either remain buckled in the car or wait safely away from traffic
- If you have children in the car use your discretion. If it is possible keep them buckled in the car but remember in summer car temperatures rise very quickly – if this is the case be sure everyone gets out on the non-traffic side and ensure the surrounding area is safe
- Keep car temperatures in mind if you are leaving your pets in the car
- Call our Melbourne car towing service for roadside assistance
We’re here to assist you; we operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year across Melbourne.